Yoga and Ayurveda Retreat
Philippa Street is an Ayurvedic consultant with many years of experience in this fascinating ancient medical science. Ayurveda’s purpose is to heal and maintain the quality and longevity of life.
Philipa will focus on Yogic/Ayurvedic nutrition presenting its fundamental principles and philosophies through lectures, individual assessments and cooking classes.
Louise is the founder and principal teacher at SriYoga and Meditation Louise will conduct Yoga and Meditation sessions. There will be silent walks in the National forest, plus plenty of free time to read, ponder and relax.
• All rooms with ensuite Double and Queen beds (no twin share). 3 King rooms available for couples. Please Note: All rooms are the same price so rooms will be allocated in order of bookings.
• All meals, snacks and beverages (meals will be vegetarian).
• Lectures, cooking classes and assessments with Philippa.
• Yoga and meditation sessions with Louise.
• Use of recreational areas at Hummingbird Retreat.
Venue: Hummingbird Eco Retreat.183 Arthurs Seat Rd, Red Hill.
Total cost; $ 1280.00. Bookings Essential
At booking a deposit of $280 is required.
M: Louise 0419463558